Sunday, April 15, 2012

ladies golf clothing and shoes

Having just begun to play I%26#39;m keen to look the part and given the very favourable exchange rate would love to hear about any great outlets for ladies golf clothes %26amp; shoes in Las Vegas?



ladies golf clothing and shoes


There is the Calloway golf centre just south of the vegas sign and a calloway store in the Forum shops Ceasars







Also another place to try is the Nike golf shop in the walkway between Luxor and Mandalay Bay



ladies golf clothing and shoes


For Awesome bargains try IZOD at the Premium Outlet Malls. I purchased two golf shirts, a golf sweater,1 pair of capri%26#39;s, 4 pairs of golf socks and the hubby one shirt for $100 US. This was the first weekend in April.




There is also a Lacoste golf apparel shop at the Premuim Outlets. Also a fairly decent golf shop about a block east of the strip, I think maybe on Paridise Blvd? I think maybe it%26#39;s called Las Vegas Golf, but can%26#39;t remember for sure.




LittleJohn,





I%26#39;m so happy to hear your playing my favorite game and my passion in life. I%26#39;m 35 and been playing seriously for 21 years. My motto has always been if you can%26#39;t play good, look good. It is funny to see the other posters suggestions. It is spelled Callaway not Calloway.





Most of my friends who are fellow golfers worry more about equipment and places to get good deals on golf balls, etc. Also, where the best deal in terms of greens fees, etc.





Are you going to play while in Vegas? Try Bear%26#39;s Best. It is a Jack Nicklaus course that has 18 replica holes from his over 200 course designs from around the world. Only 15-20 minutes from the strip. Great views of the strip from the course.





Have a great trip in LV!!!




American golf fashion is very different from current UK fashions. They don%26#39;t really have the newer European names such as Galvin Green, Poulter, Hunt etc...





As well as the places already mentioned (Nike Outlet is particularly good) I tend to buy stuff from the American ebay.com before I come out and have it sent direct to my hotel. I always get some great bargains.





If you are particularly looking for golf shoes, also try the Adidas store as well as the Ecco store in Premium Outlets.





Have fun!




As a previous poster stated the IZOD store at premium outlets has some great bargains.




wow guys - as always with TA you%26#39;ve outdone yourselves with information, many thanks. I think we will try and have at leat one round whilst in Vegas - staying at the Wynn but I dont think my game merits $500 per round - yet!





Thanks for all the suggestions, and the course sounds great.




Littlejohn, so glad you are getting ';the bug';. Just so you know, Wynn, like Shadow Creek, has no ladies tees. So you%26#39;ll need to get real good. And long. Strange that was done given all the female asian guests.


  • beauty salons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment