Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Luxor Tower beds

Can someone who has recently stayed at the Luxor Tower please comment on the comfort of the beds. I have been reading some other TR posts about the beds stating that they are uncomfortable and very springy.





I have stayed at Bills, MGM, PH, MB and the beds are to die for. Not sure what to expect at the Luxor Tower.





Thank you :o)



Luxor Tower beds


I was just there last month and they were just fine. Nothing fancy and really pretty basic. I have to admit though I did come from staying at the MGM so from a point of reference they were not at nice as MGM.



Luxor Tower beds


bump




I%26#39;d be curious about this as well. I have an offer for a free stay in a tower room, instead of a pyramid room. It%26#39;s just me anyway and I%26#39;ll still probably take it rather than paying to stay elsewhere, but would like to make sure I%26#39;m not in for anything horrible.





Thanks for any more info anyone else can provide us!




I was there for 1 night a couple weeks ago. I was disappointed in the tower rooms. The room felt like a motel room with some Egyptian stuff hung on the walls. The beds and bedding were Motel 8 or Quality Inn quality. I was hopping for at least Comfort Inn bedding. The staff is also rude. I was so happy we only had to stay 1 night.


  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment