Friday, April 20, 2012

Planet Hollywood free buffet?

I just heard a rumour that Planet Hollywood has the same kind of deal now that the Wynn has for new members. Make so many points on your players card and get a free buffet. Anyone know any details about this?

Disclaimer: I realize I can call PH myself and ask, but I%26#39;m at work right now and can%26#39;t. Just wondering if anyone knows any info in the mean time.

Planet Hollywood free buffet?

I am just back from Planet Hollywood. I have been players club member for about 4 years, however, when my friends signed up for the fist time, they received 2 free buffet coupons when they went to cash in their cash back. Pretty good deal. Have a great time.

Planet Hollywood free buffet?

Caveat: I%26#39;ve heard that sometimes PH will substitute free slot tournament entries for the buffet. I think it depends on what they have going on.

  • microsoft web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment