Friday, April 13, 2012

Treasure Island room prices for September

For those who have been to Vegas numerous times:





I noticed TI has a TI DIRECT room rate for early September of $80 a night. Is this a good price or should we wait for a lower price closer to September?





We plan on going around then and will be mainly going to see the shows and to do just a little ';funsie'; gambling while there. We don%26#39;t gamble much anymore, lightening isn%26#39;t going to hit twice.





Thanks





SS



Treasure Island room prices for September


We%26#39;ve stayed several times at TI, I have never been able to get rates that low. I believe you can book that trip anytime up to 30 days before reservation, so you might just as well hold off for awhile. We are planning sept.12-15. the rates are 170,170,and 116. which are much better than most places for now. I plan on holding off to see what else comes along. Good luck.



Treasure Island room prices for September


With with the hotel as far in advance that you can. Eve if it%26#39;s 3 or 4 months in advance. Just keep checking every day or every other day and trust me you will see the price go down eventually. When you do, just call the hotel and tell them you have the room reserved for that date and want your refund on the difference. Alway book in ahead of time! I booked a Tower suite at TI before for two nights at $279 each night. Price went down to $249, called and got my refund plus a few weeks later the price dropped to $219 a night. I saved $120 for both nights in the end. Just remember you have to find the lower price and call the hotel. Even if you have if booked already and the price drops they will never call you or automatically credit you the discount. You always have to call them but since it is on your card, they just credit the difference back to your card. Hope this help! Enjoy...:=)




Thanks for the info!





Part of the details for booking this rate are:





';This promotion is non-refundable once booked and may not be canceled or changed. Advanced booking is more than 30 days prior to check in date. Rates may not be lowered once confirmed.';





They will also charge my CC as soon as I book it.



So I wasn%26#39;t sure if I should jump on it now or take a chance that it may go lower.





Thanks again





SS


  • beauty salons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment