Sunday, April 15, 2012

Walgreens next to Venetian

Last time I was in Vegas, they were building a Walgreens next to the Venetian. Is it done?

Walgreens next to Venetian

Not sure when you were last there or if I missed something. There is a Walgreens about a block past Wynn (past Encore), but as far as I know it%26#39;s been there for a couple of years.

Walgreens next to Venetian

When I was at Riviera I stopped at one a couple of blocks south for supplies, not far from Wynn

I also noticed there%26#39;s one in downtown next to the Fremont experience.


YES. its there


There is also a Walgreens next to the MGM...just up from M%26amp;M World.


The Walgreens at the corner of the Strip and Convention Center Drive (one long block and one short block north of Venetian) is open. However, it doesn%26#39;t sell beer, wine or booze.


I think the one the poster is talking about is the one they are building in the condo tower at the Palazzo. I would assume that it%26#39;s not done yet with all the construction still going on that tower.

  • odp.net charakterset
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment