Sunday, April 15, 2012

Golden Nugget Sunday Brunch

Tell me about this brunch.



Which restaurant? Time of brunch? Champagne? What kind of food? Any saving coupons available?



I will stay at the hotel.





Jochen



Golden Nugget Sunday Brunch


This is called the golden nugget champagne brunch 21.99 served from 9 to2 on sundays at harlows at the golden nugget. Reservations strongly recommended. ITs got it all fillet, prime rib, shrimp, frog legs, crab, lobster...list goes on and on. Even bananas foster for desert. For you drinkers all the champagne you can drink and believe me they keep the glasses full. \



Golden Nugget Sunday Brunch


Thanks polkadad,





this sounds very tasty and delicious. Do you think to make a reservation at the evening before when we麓ll check in is ok? Or should I call them some days before? I麓ll be by myself for brunch!





Jochen




It is very popular and sometimes fills up fast depending on what is in town. I would make an advance reservation.

No comments:

Post a Comment