Friday, April 20, 2012

Live Trip Report Blog! 4-20 - 4-25!!! DAY 1 - Part 2



It was a pretty quiet night, filled with something I am not used to.... Getting Lost, lol. See, I am the guy who prides himself in ALWAYS knowing every spot in Vegas, but I took the monorail to Bally%26#39;s which I had never done before, I had always gotten off at MGM or Harrah%26#39;s and was confused about their corridors, so twice I spent about 20 mins navigating my way outta there.





I love how tips get you everywhere. I didn%26#39;t do the $20 trick at PH, because I was so insistent on checking in at 11am, cuz I was 40 hours w/o sleep, but I went to Fatburger for my usual Fatburger with Egg and Cheese and Fat Fries.. Tipped the nice girl $2 (mainly cuz she was hot) and I got my meal in 5 mins. Quicker than my Mcdonalds in my hometown of Socorro, NM population 10,000!





Everyone was P-O%26#39;d but I don%26#39;t care :)





I got my awesome 2 water bottles for $1 and two can sodas for $1 at the poor gift shop between PH and MGM... Then I went to celebrate Far Strip Night, which included MGM, EXCALIBUR, MANDALAY...





I played mostly VP and it%26#39;s offspring again. I played spin poker again, with no luck.. TP DDB with no luck. And that cool Pick Em Poker Machine at Mandalay to no avail. I think I need to spread my love around, lol... Try new things.





Overall, I had $20 in my wallet left, with $200 being Withdrawn before I traveled, and $100 at Caesats.. So Minus Tips and Shuttle Rides, I am down.. Oh $260 for the trip





That means I have $1,020 of my own money... $70 of bday money I will play today, and another $20 waiting for me on my bday.. So The goal is w/d only $200 today. No More No Less.. I call this Rich mofo day.. where I dress up and go to Wynn, Palazzo, Caesars, and Bellagio, lol :) Tuesday is poor James B day where I go to Slots a Fun, Circus Circus, Strat, etc. lol. Gonna be fun







Before I go, I noticed a lot of beautiful women around Vegas with Fat James B clones.. Those are dudes that look like me.. with about 50 lbs added on... I dunno how I feel about that. I work out 2 hours a day to get women half as hot.. There is something wrong with the world, lol. At least I%26#39;m muscular :)





The women here are amazing. I was talking to some Japanese Girls at Bally%26#39;s... They were cool.. all giggly, lol :) I am here to win tho, dang it! LOL.. So yeah.. An ';in his prime'; James B has to wait til I break even again, so I can go out and dance and stuff :)







James B



myspace.com/jamesbaca (go to the blogs on the right for more vegas stuff)





Pix viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm鈥?/a>



Live Trip Report Blog! 4-20 - 4-25!!! DAY 1 - Part 2


Enjoy your trip! I%26#39;m jealous I%26#39;m not there:)



Live Trip Report Blog! 4-20 - 4-25!!! DAY 1 - Part 2


';I call this Rich mofo day';



I may have to do this next week=)




It%26#39;s hard writing anything without the ';f'; word :)

No comments:

Post a Comment