Friday, April 20, 2012

looking for a good ';on strip'; restaurant

As my heading suggests im looking for a good on strip restaurant (up too $100 each, not including wine) for me and my DH, Im not a fussy eater but he is a bit (no fish), we are heading to see the 9.30 showing of the phantom and would love to start the night off with some nic food.





Thanks,





toes!!



looking for a good ';on strip'; restaurant


Reviews I read of Table 10, at the Palazzo, are good. That%26#39;s Emeril%26#39;s newest in Vegas. Make your reservations early so you don%26#39;t have to rush.



That%26#39;s where DH and I are going after Jersey Boys.



We ate at Delmonico at the Venetian, where Phantom is playing, and my DH liked the steak there.



looking for a good ';on strip'; restaurant


If you get 30 replies, they will probably all be different. I think your requirements could be met by at least two to three places at each property.




since you are dining pre=show I would choose to do so at The Venetian or Palazzo in order to avoid traffic - unless want to eat early enough that you have .30 minutes after your meal to get to the show.





At both places you have many chocies, personally I would avoid anything in the mall sections - Bouchon is tops fabulous, Delmonico or Cut for steak, maybe Table 10, I have friends who went - said it wasn%26#39;t the best they would return.





Bouchon will not have diners in shorts and t-shorts or jeans, and the setting is nice.





Check the menus online




We had dinner at CUT and loved the experience. They waited on us hand and foot and the food was delicious. When you make the reservation request a booth.




go to joe%26#39;s stone crab at caesar%26#39;s palace.



AMAZING. i%26#39;ve eaten at the one in vegas, chicago and south beach, never ever a dissappointment.



scampi is amazing, so are steaks



house wine is to die for.



great place.



hashbrowns are better than s**


  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment