Friday, April 20, 2012

pool/sunbathing question

Hey folks. Just a quick question for those of you who frequent the pool scene in Vegas.





Is it acceptable for a man to wear a Speedo type swimsuit or maybe even a t-back (if I am feeling really adventerous :-0~ around the pool in Las Vegas? And before you comment, YES, I have the body for it! lol...





Any hotels that might be better than others for this type of thing??



pool/sunbathing question


Darling,



I don%26#39;t care how nice your body is. Cover up. There may be children in the area. Although I think it is ridiculous to take children to LV. Leave something to the imagination.





Blessings!



Beth



pool/sunbathing question


No, no, no %26amp; no! I don%26#39;t care how great your body is, no one looks good in a speedo! Yuk!




Speedos are not exactly common at the pools, but are sometimes seen.





I%26#39;ve never seen (nor would I want to!) a man wearing a T-back. I would suspect that you%26#39;d be asked to cover that up.




The only guys I know of that wear speedos are over the age of 75, are retired somewhere in Florida and walk on the beaches there in their speedos, also have gold chains around their necks. Speedos are so NOT cool.




What is a t back?




Please, Dear God, no banana hammocks......Red, a T-Back is a male G-String. Enough said. lol.





Seriously, I%26#39;d think twice on wearing either, mostly the latter.




And for further proof of why not.....





http://youtube.com/watch?v=p928Cm2Algw




Banana Hammocks LMAO!!! That was great Spinguy!!





I%26#39;m dying here at work, thanks for the laugh!





And I am another vote for the NO side of this question...;o)




Devil Duck, is it acceptable? You won%26#39;t get kicked out. Many people, however, don%26#39;t think Speedos or t-backs are EVER acceptable.





I don%26#39;t happen to be one of them. I really don%26#39;t see a difference between a man wearing a Speedo and a woman wearing a string bikini . . . assuming, of course, there isn%26#39;t ';extra'; falling out all over the place (in either case).





You might consider staying at a hotel with an adult pool. Some allow European sunbathing, others simply have age restrictions for the ';peace and quiet'; factor: MGM, Mandalay Bay, Caesars, Mirage, perhaps Venetian? There might be more.





As far as being inappropriate around children . . . I%26#39;m sorry folks, I still see Vegas as an adult playground. A Speedo on a nice body won%26#39;t be any more offensive than other things in Vegas that parents should be shielding their children from.




thanks for all of your input and responses....both good and bad !!

No comments:

Post a Comment