Friday, April 20, 2012

Night Club Opinions/Advise??

I am returning to Vegas in a couple of weeks and would like to know if anyone could offer advise on nightclubs. I enjoy the club scene and have been to several clubs (Tryst, Pure, Rain...). I like tryst and plan on returning there but would like to go to another club one of the other nights I am there. Clubs like Pure are too big and crowded for me and I was considering Tao, the Bank or Prive%26#39;. I will be there on a FRi, Sat, Sun.

Please offer any advise!!!

Night Club Opinions/Advise??

1

Night Club Opinions/Advise??

While I%26#39;m actually not of ';clubbing'; age yet, I can tell you what I%26#39;ve seen and heard. Tao is probably just as big, if not bigger, than Pure. The Bank is supposedly nice but, as it is the Bellagio, very pricey and not quite as exciting as the others. Prive is picking up some steam, with more and more celeb appearances there. You might also enjoy Jet at the Mirage. Have fun!


Prive%26#39; was my personal favorite when I recently visited. It seemed that they let just enough people in to make it fun, but not so many that you could not get out and dance. Tao is worth seeing, better decorated and much bigger, but we had a hard time moving around or even getting to the dance floor. I have heard some nightmare stories of people trying to get into Prive%26#39;, but those that make it in seem to rate it pretty high.


*


Go to Tao...the place is great fun..i would recommend bottle service if yoyu have a large group


I like all 3 of the ones you mentioned. Tao has great interesting decor although if you%26#39;ve been to Tryst you have probably seen the top club as far as visually.

Tao has always been crowded each time I%26#39;ve been there and once I got dragged there by my cousin on a 3 day weekend night. It was an hour and a half to get in and unbelievabaly crowded to the point that a trip to the bar or men%26#39;s room was done by inches at a time. I am not exagerating.

If you choose Tao, be sure to spring for the insanely expensive bottle service. You will need the table and its space. It may be the only way to enjoy it when it is crowded. Go early and perhaps with a Venetian hotel guest in their hotel guest line.

The Bank is the old Light. I have only been once and it was pretty good--not Tau good but not bad. They lowered and raised parts of the club and have an interesting display as you enter now. It%26#39;s pretty good but not my favorite.

Prive was surpisingly good. It%26#39;s in the process of being discovered but was almost balanced as far as crowded enough to be interesting but not overcrowded.

I got in through the Living Room which is a lounge that also gets you admittance to Prive. Easy to get drinks and I got a seat without bottle service! I lost it when after 3 minutes I went to the men%26#39;s room. Sic Transit Gloria.

Although you didn%26#39;t mention it, Moon is one of my favorite clubs in Vegas. Cool roof and views and not as bad a line as Tau.

If you would like more info on the clubs here are some websites:

www.jackcolton.com has the best background info on Vegas clubs of any website by far. Lots of tips and very good list of VIP contacts.

www.vegasmadeeasy.com/nightlife.php has tables that make it easy to see what is open on what night and who is having an industry night. Useful.

www.napkinnights.com has lots of photos that show how people dress and a little of the interiors. Check out Betty Vegas by the way.


Prive- great place for bottle service

Blush- really nice for really good cocktails

Tao -alot of fun Thursday is the best night-Sat they open up the garden outside

Voodoo Lounge- love the large outside area

Shadows-great start to an evening

Tryst- you cant go wrong so much fun

Pure- Don%26#39;t think I%26#39;ll go back

Studio 54- never had a bad time here fun for everyone

Cheers hope this helps some

  • lipgloss
  • connecting database
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment