Friday, April 20, 2012

blue man show?

what%26#39;s it about? is it any good??



blue man show?


Blue Man is a good show. It is something that is hard to explain. It is 3 guys, painted blue, that perform a visual, musical show w/ some comedic elements mixed in.





You can also see them in NY, Boston, Chicago and Orlando. Since your in NY you may want to see them there, the show is pretty much the same...or at least the same as the one in Boston.





I recommend it but I would probably see one of the Cirque shows over Blue Man if you can see them near you.



blue man show?


As the above poster said, Blue Man is really a variety show, incorporating music, comedy, and visual effects. I agree that if you live somewhere where you have a Blue Man show, it might be better to see a Vegas exclusive, like a Cirque show. However, Blue Man is a really fun show, so if that%26#39;s the one that works best for you, see it! Enjoy!




I know I am in the minority here but I really disliked/hated this show. I think it is one of those shows you are either going to love or hate. I couldn%26#39;t wait for it to end. The only blessing- I wasn%26#39;t the one who bought the ticket! I would take an ice pick to my ears (and eyes) rather than see that show again!





You are from NYC- why not see it there if you insist on seeing it at all? I believe it is at the Astor Place Theatre on Lafayette St. When you are in Vegas see something that you can%26#39;t see in NYC. Try one of the Cirque shows-Mystere is a good one to start with.




My husband loves the show! Went with my daughter in March to see them at the Venetian. The shows are a bit different from location to location. Saw them in Atlantic City and once in Vegas, enjoyed Vegas much more, but twice was enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment