Wednesday, April 18, 2012

not a big gambler, best show to go see?

Going to Las Vegas with some friends for my 40th. What would be a good show to see? not big gamblers or drinkers.



not a big gambler, best show to go see?


Depends on what you like. LOVE is an amazing Cirque du Soleil show with Beatles music - if someone asked me what one show must I see, LOVE would be it. However, all of the Cirque shows are great - can%26#39;t go wrong with any of them. Blue Man Group is also very fun. There are also musicals, like Phantom of the Opera and Jersey Boys (opening soon, I believe). Danny Gans, though I%26#39;ve not yet had the pleasure of seeing his show, gets rave reviews. Plus, there are lots of smaller production/comedy shows. Hope that helps!



not a big gambler, best show to go see?


If you want a good comedy, with lots of laughs then go see George Wallace at Flamingo, it is an excellent show with lots of laughs.



Rita Rudner at Harrah%26#39;s is also a great comedy show.



Improv at Harrahs is also a very good show.



Mac King Comedy Magic Show at Harrah%26#39;s in the afternoon, great magic with a quirky humor, %26amp; visual gags, it is a fantastic show.



Le Reve at Wynn is a great show to go %26amp; see, it is just magical.




If you%26#39;ve never seen a Cirque de Soleil show, then I%26#39;d put that at the top of my list, either Mystere or LOVE, both are fabulous and well worth the price of the ticket. I%26#39;d also put Bette Midler on my list of shows to see, I%26#39;ve seen her before, loved her. I%26#39;d also put Jersey Boys on my list.




For comedy %26amp; variety, Wayne Brady @ the Venetian is outstanding. Just saw Jersey Boys and enjoyed it, as well as Phantom and Mama Mia. Magician Lance Burton @ Monte Carlo is also worth seeing.




If you have never seen a Cirque show before-Mystere. I think it has the most WOW moments of all the Cirque shows. If you like the Beatles- Love is fantastic-but not a typical CDS show. Mamma Mia is fun and you will leave the theater with a happy good feeling.




Jersey Boys is a fantastic show. Also pretty sure you would enjoy Love, O, Mystere. Phantom not bad at Venetian, plus discount tickets are available.(Travelzoo). I liked Spamalot, laughed the entire time, also discounts available.




Thank you so much for all of your reccomendations. I am going to be there may 30th - June 2nd. I had thought about doing one show, but I think I will do a couple now. I saw Mystere last spring when I was there with my family. Awesome. My group will include all women from 21 years of age to 70. Hard core party girls to not party girls at all and everything in between. Probably see Mama Mia at Mandalay. And then choose one more. Knowing the group now maybe you can make another selection. Thanks again




MamaMia is still my favorite show in Vegas. You can find discount tickets to this show that ends in January.



I loved Rita Rudner, and really liked Spamalot, which is also ending soon.



Got tickets to Bette Midler, Love, and Jersey Boys for June.



Wife going to Cher in May.




If you are going to see 2 shows, I would see either KA or O. Mystere is my third favorite Cirque show by the way.





KA has an incredible moving stage. O has great water acrobatics. If you like Beatles music, LOVE is also a possibility. They have speakers in all the chairs but it is less acrobatics than a typical Cirque show with more dancing and rollerblading--not as spectacular as KA or O.





Zumanity has more sexual themes and is a little different from other Cirque shows. I didn%26#39;t like it as much.





If you got to Cirque%26#39;s website you can get a little flavor of each show except that you don%26#39;t get the scale of either KA or O in those little segments.





http://www.cirquedusoleil.com





Also, Mamma Mia! is a very good choice and I think your party will really like it.


  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment