Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Questions from Vegas

HI, on my vegas trip and while I had a minute I was wondering if anyone could help me. What is being built down across from Circus/Circus and what is going up across from the Sahara? Also, is it me or is the new City Center kinda bland looking? So far money is going out and not much coming back in, off to see Mystre tonight, hope luck at the tables and slots will change. TR will follow upon my return...



Questions from Vegas


www.vegastodayandtomorrow.com/condomap.htm





Good luck with the gambling and I hope you enjoy Mystere. I sure did- twice!



Questions from Vegas


This site will tell you what it going up where:



www.vegastodayandtomorrow.com



(click on hotels, condos, mixed use to see the different projects)




I guess you type faster, vp....




';';new City Center kinda bland looking? So far money is going out and not much coming back in,';';





Unpolished diamond can be quite unglamorous too. Reserve judgment till they are finished.




To me there is nothing unique or special looking about it, just tall glass buildings. But who knows..




There are a lot of cutting edge stuff designed into this city center by many world class architects/designers, it will bump Vegas up to a different level, check this out:





http://www.citycenter.com/


  • beauty salons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment