Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Need show advise asap

just saw Mystere at TI and it was very good, but you really need to sit in the middle and about half way back. Now I am deciding what to see on wednesday...and I need help. Should I go with:





a) Mac King



b) George Wallace



c) Jay White (Neil diamond)



d) Love





or what about something else? Please help me, I will check back on Wed mid morning, come on fellow TA who have seen shows in vegas, which ticket should I buy?



Need show advise asap


LOVE. Sit about half way back if you can.



Need show advise asap


bump




Seeing Love in June from recommendations fro TA people. Might be sold out for you. I%26#39;m sitting in 3 section. All are said to be good.





Heard good things about both the first two.




I thought Mac King was great. He%26#39;s a funny guy and the magic tricks aren%26#39;t overly complicated yet cool. There are certainly worse ways to spend your afternoon.





I%26#39;d like to see George Wallace but will be lucky to tear my lady away from the convention long enough to see Wayne Brady.





I don%26#39;t know much about the Neil Diamond tribute or Love, sorry to say.




Love is very cool, you can%26#39;t go wrong with it. Mac King was great also. Didn%26#39;t really enjoy George Wallace but may have been an off night for him.





Only other suggestion I would have is Jersey Boys at Palazzo. A few friends have been, said it is EXCELLENT. We%26#39;re seeing it in a few weeks also.





Have fun with whatever you see!




Mac King is a great show and you can%26#39;t beat the price. It is a totally different show than LOVE, so hard to compare. But, the tickets are cheap for Mac King, maybe you could see both?




Last December, we saw Love (good entertainment) and George Wallace (funny, good realism humor)......of course, that all depends on a person%26#39;s taste in comedy. He likes to ';pick'; at a few people in the audience in his routine; but does it in a way that he can get away with it. We laughed lots. =oD

No comments:

Post a Comment