Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Treasure Island - Tips/Suggestions

I leave for Vegas in about 3 weeks and me and the wife are staying a TI. Anyone have suggestions for places to eat around there, things to do, tips, etc.? We are seeing the LOVE show the first night we get there.



Treasure Island - Tips/Suggestions


Try eating at Isla at TI. One of the best meals I%26#39;ve had in Vegas.



Treasure Island - Tips/Suggestions


We stayed at Ti last year. We ate ate the Coffee Shop and the buffet, both were really good. Across the street at the Venetian and the Palazzo, they both have The Grand Lux Cafe. Very good food. The Wynn is also right across the street with many good restaurants. Great buffet.




Isla is very good and located in TI,



If you like sushi then try Social house, very exepensive yet unique rolls/dishes.





however there are great places to dine in the area.. In Venetian try Delmonico steakhouse. Also for the reasonable meal try Grand Lux Cafe. Wynn has an excellent buffet. Mirage I love Stack (very trendy cuisine).





Come up with a price range on what you want to spend. Then come back here. some of the places I suggested are at least $50 per person.




Kahunaville at TI is very good and casual, just depends on what you are looking for.




Are you the type of person impressed with a Chili%26#39;s or Bennigans? Definitely hit up Grand Luxe and Kahunaville.. you will love it. If you have a more sophisticated taste, try Bouchon at Venetian or Tao or Social House.




The budget I am looking at is fairly inexpensive, nothing fancy for lunch...imagine we will take a break from the pool to grab something quick each day at lunch. Then, at nights we will ';go out'; to eat for dinner. Not high rollers, so again something reasonable, but understand also the dinners in Vegas still may be a little more pricey than what I am used to at home. Appreciate the suggestions so far.




Go to wynn and get a Red Card (their club card) and use it to get the free buffets by earning the points. They usually give you some free play and I believe you need fifty points for two free buffets which are probably the best in town.




how do you earn points on the red card? should i take my red card from last time on the next visit or will they have a record?




Hi. TI has a ';people bridge'; as I call it, to the Fashion Show mall. there they have a food court for your ';non-expensive'; midday meal. I have found TI%26#39;s room service to be great. Not too expensive and great quality. I like to order my breakfast when I wake up, get ready and by the time I am done or near-done the meal is there...no waiting in line, then waiting for service, then waiting for your meal. It works out for me I ordered it 3 time my last trip there and it was speedy and good each time.





I had bad experiences with ';the coffee shop'; place. Always took 10 years to get your food, and more likely than not there was a line to get in as well.





If you like ';love'; you should see Mystere, it is the Cirque show that is at TI. Very good, everyone I know that has seen it, enjoyed it.




I%26#39;ve stayed at TI twice now, and the rooms are actually pretty nice with the remodeling. TI has a Starbucks in it, which is nice, and also an outpost of the classic Canter%26#39;s Deli (from LA), which has good soups/sandwiches/etc. I highly recommend Social House if the price range works for you - very good food and a really cool vibe. LOVE is simply amazing - I%26#39;d see it again and again. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment