Sunday, April 15, 2012

Has anyone had Dim Sum at Jade in Palazzo?

We are traveling to Vegas this summer and staying at the Palazzo. I have heard that Noodles at the Bellagio is great, but how about Jade? I know it%26#39;s fairly new, but I%26#39;m hoping someone has gone and can give me a review. Thanks!



Has anyone had Dim Sum at Jade in Palazzo?


I%26#39;m curious too. I tried to search the LV restaurant reviews here on TA for a review of Jade, but I think that it is so new that there are no reviews yet. So, if anyone has eaten there, let us know what you think. Thanks.



Has anyone had Dim Sum at Jade in Palazzo?


I think WhiteSoxGal ate there - IIRC correctly she said it was very good. Do a search for her name and her trip report from March or so.




Thanks Warmwinds. I just looked her up and she did eat at Jade recently. Her review was very positive. She said food and service were excellent. Yeah! I am looking forward to having Dim Sum and not walking half the strip to get it!




I don%26#39;t think it%26#39;s going to be ';authentic'; dim sum, you know chicken feet and all.




That is definitely NOT the traditional part I was referring to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment