Sunday, April 15, 2012

As I was people watching...

in Vegas last week, I found myself wondering, ';Are any of these people on TA?'; ';Is that someone I%26#39;ve %26#39;talked%26#39; to on the forum?'; ';Who might THAT be?';





Anyone else do this?



As I was people watching...


no, never



As I was people watching...


Dang, Bridge . . . I could have SWORN I saw you ;)




sure, from time to time.





ignore miss high and mighty coffeemug - yeesh!




I was thinking the same thing when we were watching Big Elvis%26#39;s act. ';Hmmm . . . I wonder if any of the people in the audience frequent the TA Vegas forum.';





BTW, I just ignore the crankies like BF, although sometimes they%26#39;re good for a laugh anyway. ;^P




I haven%26#39;t wondered it when in Vegas BUT when I was on my flight to Vegas, there was a woman sitting across the aisle that fit my mental profile of her from here to a T!




Maybe I%26#39;ll wear my TA hat on my next flight and see if anyone says HI




Bridgie is a big meanie. Boo,hoo,hoo, she hurts my little feelings.




lol Chow!



I%26#39;ll put it a different way. I%26#39;m on vacation. As much as I like many of you. I%26#39;m there to take in the sights, gamble, drink and have a great time. I don%26#39;t think about typing on TA. It%26#39;s MY vacation and I%26#39;m enjoying every second.



The only difference might be this June when more than 60 TA members will be in town. Even then, my memory is so bad I could walk right passed them. Even the TA members with pictures on the MEGA webpage set up by MadokaRN and still not recognize them!




Chow that is the sentiments of many of the forum members! But we do tend to ignore her or let her comments roll off our backs.

No comments:

Post a Comment