Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Rosemary's question

Does anyone know if you can use the restaurant.com gift certificate along with the lunch special?



Rosemary's question


Dinner only. Says so on the restaurant.com site. I just went and looked. Took 1 minute but I bought a restaurant.com certificate.



Rosemary's question


go to the website and buy the certificate for the lunch - says so right on the webpage, good for the 3 course lunch.



Don%26#39;t ask here - you can - and do - get wrong info. go to restaurant.com for the correct answer - it%26#39;s in black and white




We just use the coupon on Rosemarys.com for the lunch special. It was 23 $, and oh, so good!




Actually, I believe it is rosemarysrestaurant.com




I%26#39;ve used the lunch special coupon and it was a real bargain. I have eaten there on almost every visit- lunch/ dinner, alone/with others. It is one of my favorite restaurants in Vegas. I keep the telephone number right in my cellphone!










Redeemable only at: Rosemary%26#39;s Restaurant



Address: 8125 W. Sahara Ave.



Las Vegas, NV 89117



Telephone: (702) 869-2251



Special Instructions: Minimum purchase $50. Valid for dinner only. Excludes alcohol.




If anyone is interested, you can use the restaurant.com certificate along with the $100 g/c that you can buy for $79.00 at Costco online. I called Rosemary%26#39;s yesterday and asked.




I don%26#39;t know specifically about Rosemary%26#39;s because I usually am on the lookout for Andre%26#39;s coupons but on restaurant.com coupons for a place may come and go and sometimes they run out of them.





If you see different answers it may be because people are seeing different coupons at different times. They usually have about 200 coupons for the Vegas area but I have seen it as low as 189 and as high as 211. It does a vary a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment