Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Getting into Signature?

I%26#39;ve booked 4 nights at Bally%26#39;s and then a junior suite at the Signature for 3 nights in Sept this year. I was planning to take the monorail from Bally%26#39;s to MGM ( i e-mailed the monorail who said luggage was ok). I don%26#39;t know which Tower I%26#39;m in so I am assuming the main reception is in Tower 1 and I just go to there?



But I%26#39;ve just read a hotel review that said access to the Sig from MGM is by room key so how do I get in?



Anyone done it this way before or similar? I am now thinking that a cab from Bally%26#39;s is probably the easier option.



Getting into Signature?


First, I do love using the monorail in Vegas.





But for me, I%26#39;d cab it. Cab it from Bally%26#39;s then down E Flamingo, then Koval, to E. Harmon



For views go to:



http://maps.google.com/ Then type in:



3799 Las Vegas Blvd, South, Las Vegas 89109



That%26#39;s MGM of course...lol..scroll up for streets





It%26#39;s a long walk with luggage to the Bally%26#39;s station, then again from MGM station down the walkways to the Sig.





Bumping this so others may help with checkin tower.



Getting into Signature?


The main security gate tells you what tower to go to since all three towers have a check-in/main lobby.





However, I am sure all towers are linked via computer.





Best bet, especially from Bally%26#39;s, is to take a short cab ride to the main gate on Harmon.




I agree, take a cab. When the cab arrives at the security gate, they will take your name and direct the driver to the tower your room is in.




Thanks everyone. I think I will take cab, easier and less time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment