Saturday, April 21, 2012

How much do you eat at a buffet?

Do you get your money%26#39;s worth?





I%26#39;ve only been to MGM%26#39;s breakfast buffet, and I only had some corned beef hash, an egg and some prawn and crabstick salad - a plate%26#39;s worth I guess. I can%26#39;t eat more than that to be honest !



How much do you eat at a buffet?


I%26#39;ve only been to one buffet, dinner at Bellagio and the only reason I went is because I had a free voucher for it! I am definitely not a buffet person. Like you, I only had about a plateful of food and at that the plate was not overflowing with food. I did find the food there or at least the things I had to be quite good (sea bass and fresh green beans plus a green salad). If I would have had to pay, did I get my money%26#39;s worth. I suppose the answer is yes since I thought the food I had was prepared well and of good quality, but did I get what I paid for as far as amount of food consumed was? Nope!



How much do you eat at a buffet?


We only eat breakfast buffets and I think for me it%26#39;s worth the money even though I do not eat a lot. I get to have coffee, orange juice, fruit, and a full breakfast usually for under $7. It%26#39;s hard to find a breakfast that cheap including the coffee and OJ. We try to use 241%26#39;s whenever possible so usually $4 for all of that.




I rarely dine at buffets. If I do I make a salad, have fresh fruit and veggies, a normal portion of an entree%26#39;.



Yes, I get my money%26#39;s worth if the taste is acceptable (always is at Wynn). This is my normal meal at any restaurant. It is the proper amount of food - buffet or not.



';Money%26#39;s worth'; has nothing to do with quantity - although many diners believe it does. Gluttony is not necessary in LV (or anywhere) and you can dine anywhere and eat properly.



';money%26#39;s woth'; to me is good-tasting food.



A plate%26#39;s worth of good food is all you should have. Portions are important - eat properly and you won%26#39;t be trying to lose 10 pounds before/after your LV trips




Unless I would pile the plate with steaks and seafood, the answer is no.



What I do like about buffets is you can see and choose the foods you want and not risk waitstaff putting negative surprises in front of you.



My husband likes brunch buffets, I don%26#39;t so much. If it%26#39;s typical breakfast food, it%26#39;s a real waste of money to me. Most in Vegas have more than what is typical.



The biggest waste of $$ is the breakfast buffet at CP...very typical breakfast food.



Buffets are generally a good value. For some reason, people think they should be cheap. Look at what you pay at a restaurant for food you cannot see ahead of time.








I LOVE buffets but I usually get them comped, so the answer for me is YES, it is worth it! If I had to pay...probably not! I%26#39;m 5%26#39;2'; and 108 lbs...how much food could I possibly eat?! I think little people should only be charged a childs price!LOL!



I probably eat healthier foods when I get a buffet, more veggies! But then I ruin it because I HAVE to have dessert. I can%26#39;t resist it!




I will only eat at a breakfast buffet, and although I don%26#39;t eat large portions I think I get my moneys worth ~ I like to have lots of different fresh fruit with some yoghurt or occasionally an ommlette so with tea and juice that would cost me alot more in a cafe





I think some people must walk around for half the day feeling stuffed and uncomfortable from the amount of food I see them piling onto their plates!




I%26#39;m not a huge buffet person, but only because I%26#39;m usually not that hungry and I always think I won%26#39;t eat my money%26#39;s worth. Breakfast buffets are actually great for me as that%26#39;s the one meal that I like variety - eggs or something like french toast, pancakes etc.



We%26#39;re comped meals where we stay- so we do usually hit the buffet at least once while we%26#39;re there. I%26#39;ve eaten just a small plate before and some bread pudding (YUM) - def not worth what we would%26#39;ve paid.



For us - my husband in particular, buffets are an okay choice to grab something - when he%26#39;s not in the mood for one thing- but maybe a variety of things. He does eat his money%26#39;s worth!




I usually eat quite a bit. I don%26#39;t really try to get my money%26#39;s worth, I just like to try a little of everything offered. For the most part, one good buffet usually sets me for the rest of the day then.




I def get my money%26#39;s worth. I go for an early dinner to bellagio usually right around when they open so late afternoon and I only eat shrimp cocktail,crab legs oyster shots, prime rib, and sushi. Then desserts. The caloric count is really quite disgusting.




How much are you paying for the buffets? That would dictate how much you have to eat before you get your moneys worth really. Just curious.


  • applying makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment