Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Colosseum At Caesars Palace Seating

Trying to find a detailed seating chart for the Colosseum but can only find the one posted at Caesars%26#39; Website. Does any one know know the location of sucha seating chart. Thank you!



The Colosseum At Caesars Palace Seating


Try Ticketmaster and www.vegas.com/shows



I found a website which showed your view from the selected seats, but I can%26#39;t remember what site it was.



We sat in the very last row of the rear orchestra. Those seats were fine, but I wished we had been a little closer. The Colesseum is huge!



The Colosseum At Caesars Palace Seating


I%26#39;d also say Ticketmaster has a good seating chart.



Which performer are you going to see? It was posted here that Bette does not have the big screen for close-ups. That may make a little difference (?).



I%26#39;ve been in the colosseum 4 times...Elton and Celine%26#39;s show and have to say there is really not a bad seat in the house but my favorite is in the front part of the rear orchestra...just a couple of rows behind the cross isle...whatever you call it.




I just booked Bette and they give you a great view from the stage for the seats.




Hi





Try this site I thought it was very good.



http://bette.aeglive.com/seats/chart.php







Clive




Thank you for the comments - the seating chart which gave the views was very helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment