Friday, April 20, 2012

Breakfast at the Wynn-delightful

Last weekend had a delightful breakfast at the Terrace Cafe at the Wynn. Asked to be seated on the



outside Terrace and had a great view of the beautiful pool. Food was excellent and well portioned...not too, too expensive. The surroundings



were beautiful and service was great. Would definitely eat here again.



Breakfast at the Wynn-delightful


Glad to hear it! You should really post a review.



Breakfast at the Wynn-delightful


I%26#39;m glad you had a delightful experience at the Terrace Cafe. We did not, and we did not return there. The waitress was rude and then apologized by saying she hadn%26#39;t had much sleep the night before! Unacceptable in a place like Wynn! I%26#39;m sure she has been fired by now. And she wasn%26#39;t the only ';server'; we had there. There was the girl who seated us; the guy who brought us the menu; the guy who brought the water; the girl who took the order; the guy who brought the food; the guy who re-filled the water, etc.



The food was so-so. The service was ok. The prices were ridiculous.



Not a big Wynn fan here. I like to be waited on; but these people stared from afar at us, and watched every move we made. Very uncomfortable. My husband said, ';what are they staring at? Do they think we%26#39;re going to steal the silverware, or something?'; LOL!



I agree that the restaurant is pretty, with a lovely view of the pool area, but that%26#39;s about it.




I greatly enjoyed my breakfast on the patio above the pool. I thought it was much better than the one I had at the Wynn Country Club.




Happy to hear you had a nice breakfast there. We have enjoyed several breakfast there and it%26#39;s always been delightful for us as well.




Another good place in the Wynn for breakfast is Tableau. I love their pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment