Friday, April 20, 2012

What Is The Most Number Of Visits To Vegas In A Given Year?

Well for me, in 2008, I have averaged one visit each month. From 2 days to 5 days.





I should be airborne right now on the way to Vegas. But a situation last week necessitated that my travel plans be cancelled for todays trip.





Everything worked out, even though I will miss staying at the Wynn Hotel for 3 nights.





I am starting to think that monthly visits are a bit too often for me. I do not want Vegas to lose it%26#39;s thrill and excitement. Had I gone today, I think I would have been bored.





How often do you visit Vegas each year?



What Is The Most Number Of Visits To Vegas In A Given Year?


For many years I spent about 3 months in Vegas per year. I have been there about 700+/- days.



Now I only go once or twice a year for 5 to 7 days. At this point in my life- that is enough to satify me. There are just too many other places in this world I want to see.



Sorry your trip was cancelled but it is good to hear you aren%26#39;t really disappointed.



What Is The Most Number Of Visits To Vegas In A Given Year?


I think Spike spends way too many days in Vegas. Although since CO moved there, not many people see him these days, LOL!




low



rotflmao! I don%26#39;t think those two have come up for air yet!!!




LOL Low!!!





I used to go to Vegas about 2 x a year, then went about 5 x a year for awhile, after a time I experienced total burnout and didn%26#39;t go for a few years. Now it seems that I love going a couple or may 3 times a year, but after doing this for about 3-5 yrs, then I%26#39;ll get burned out again and take a break of a few years before starting all over again. Keep in mind though that I%26#39;m talking many, many years and 50 + visits. I%26#39;m also like vp03, it%26#39;s a huge world we live in and I%26#39;d never let myself get tied down to just one place. I love seeing new places and traveling to many different destinations.




Yes, I have one more visit booked to Vegas, then I want to get my airline reward. So, I%26#39;ll save that freebie for 2009. I too think that 2x - 3x per year may be the way to go for me.





Now, I just have to figure out which season. Probably winter, spring and fall. I%26#39;ll avoid the summer season, even though I enjoy that super hot Vegas heat and the large crowds (honestly!!).




I used to talk with StripCruiser all the time, and those cold Chicago temps can make anyone crave Vegas!



Hopefully you were far north of the quake the other day.




Four visits planed for us this year. Once in March, just to get away from the cold. Going again in June because we rented out the beach house. In September for my CEUs. Then in October for a concert.




Once a year for three days is more than plenty for me.




Lately it has been twice a year, spring with friends, late fall/early winter with my husband. Three times a year would be nice but sadly unrealistic with family %26amp; work (lack of vacation time).




There always building something new in Vegas. Some years it%26#39;s twice a year, but probably only once tis year. If you go all the time the magic wears off. I enjoy seeing the changes the new things they have built. I don%26#39;t have enough money to loose more than once or twice a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment