Sunday, April 15, 2012

BITE at the Stratosphere

Is it any good? I just got the ACG and thought it was a good deal for a show (with the buy 1 get 1 coupon)...

Any thoughts?

BITE at the Stratosphere

I just saw the show Friday - I loved it!

It is a topless show with excellent rock music, a story plot, great costumes, and awesome dancing and acrobatics.

Being a sci-fi/fantasy fan I couldn%26#39;t resist going and would love to go again next time I%26#39;m in town.

I had gotten the same day discount tickets. The others at my table were a couple on a business trip and a family of four adults and they all liked the show as well.

BITE at the Stratosphere

I went to see BITE at the Stratosphere in 2006.

I thought the show was not quite racy enough tocount as a risque show, not quite acrobatic enough to count as an acrobatic show, and not quite rockin%26#39; enough to count as a rock show. That being said... I had a good time... and at half price, it was pretty cheap.

And I went with a friend who is an idiot, and he almost got beaten up by a Scottish midget... which we give him hell about to this day.

  • as level psychology podcats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment