Friday, April 20, 2012

Las Vegas, Mexico and New York-Too much travelling?

I am thinking of booking a 2 week fly tour with Virgin Holidays. 4 days in Las Vegas, 7 nights in Mexico and 3 nights in New York. This is alot more money that we would spend on a holiday and am wondering if its going to be too much time travelling and is worth the money ?? anyone been on a simalar holiday



Las Vegas, Mexico and New York-Too much travelling?


If you%26#39;re coming all this way (I%26#39;m assuming you are from Manchester, England), you may as well see as much as you can =0)





New York is also amazing. I haven%26#39;t been to Mexico yet, but I hear it%26#39;s great down there also.





Have an amazing trip!



Las Vegas, Mexico and New York-Too much travelling?


Without knowing you and what you%26#39;re looking for from a vacation it%26#39;s not easy to advise. Some people would be happy to do this sort of trip but others just want to kick back and relax for two weeks without worrying about packing, unpacking, time zone changes and spending time getting to, from and at airports.





Personally speaking, I could enjoy this without too much difficulty, but I%26#39;d be tempted to do the Mexico leg (presumably at a beach resort) last.




. Am from Manchester, England yes.. If we did it new york, las vegas and then Mexico would it cut down the transfer times at all.. yes it would be a beach resort in Mexico.. Cheers




I couldn%26#39;t say how easy or otherwise the flight schedules would be if you were to do Mexico last. My thinking was that after NY and LV (both of which can be very hectic in a totally way!) it would be great to relax for a week. Also you%26#39;d only have to deal with clearing US Immigration once rather than twice.




Should have read ';both of which can be very hectic in a totally fun way!';




Not a bad idea.. i%26#39;ll check it out... Cheers




I would so do your planned holiday. It sounds totally fabulous. My 2 most favourite places in the world are Vegas and Mexico so it sounds like my dream holiday. Where are you thinking of going in Mexico? Although your holiday will be tiring travel wise I am soooo envious. Go for it!!!




Sounds fantastic, i have been to both N.Y and Mexico and both are fabulous in different ways- i%26#39;ve yet to do Vegas. I would say go for it.




Hi





We did that exact trip last year and found it fine. Would recommend taking one day off the Mexico trip and add that to NYC though.





Oh and have at least 2 days to recover when you get home as its only then the time differences catch up.




If you%26#39;re comin over to this side of the world, you myswell make the most of it, it sounds like a good trip to me!


  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment