Friday, April 20, 2012

Need technical help with selecting KA and Love seats

My husband and I will be in Las Vegas this July. We have been offered discount tickets and need help choosing which ones would be the best for the price and location: KA- either Section 102 row O for $82.50 each or Section 202 row EE for 68.75 and for Love - 3 choices - Section 108 row B or Section 200 row L (for 173.00) or Section 209 row P (for 145.50) or Section 304 row AA (for 116.90). Of course, we would like to stay with the least expensive tickets but not at the risk of missing any of the show. This is our 20th anniversary and I want everything perfect. I have looked at the seating maps and cannot really tell - Pleassssse help. Thanks so much.



Need technical help with selecting KA and Love seats


For ';KA,'; we sat in section 202, row EE and they were perfect. I wouldn%26#39;t want to be any closer.



For Love, we sat in the front row and I wouldn%26#39;t recommend it. Further back is better, and the theater is small enough so that you%26#39;ll see everything just fine.



Need technical help with selecting KA and Love seats


Thanks so much DCLA. I will book the EE tickets for KA. Anyone out there who can take a look at the LOVE seating and give recommenation - pleaseeeee.




We were in section 304 (don%26#39;t remember the row number) for LOVE and the seats were fine, go with the cheaper option for LOVE. Enjoy, it%26#39;s a fabulous show!




I saw Love last summer and had the cheap seats (don%26#39;t remember the section). The seats were fine, however, there were times during the show that I wished I had better seats. For the price difference, I would choose the cheap seats.




I sat in the very last row when I saw Love last August. I was perfectly happy with the seat- I had no problems seeing everything. The theater is in the round and very small. You will have a good view no matter where you sit.




Thanks to all for your replies. Cheap seats it is. All the more left to spend before I win my fortune playing Wheel of Fortune. Or at least, have fun trying.




I have seen LOVE twice been in section 202 and 204 in rows m and s. Both times were the top end seats. Personally, I thought it was worth the extra $$ and if you sit up too high, you are not part of the ';effect'; You do want to sit up high enough that you can see things.


  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment