Friday, April 20, 2012

Whales, the beached kind!

Please tell me I won%26#39;t be the only 50ish bodacious female at the Mirage pool. Definitely NOT a Hottie!





I know, who cares, be happy who you are, but still.....



Whales, the beached kind!


When we were at the Mirage in Oct 2006 there were all ages, shapes and sizes at the pool.





So whatever category you happen to fall in to I%26#39;m sure you won%26#39;t look or feel out of place there.



Whales, the beached kind!


its so nice to hear this sort of question! we head to vegas in 2wks time and was starting to worry i would look out of place next to all the pretty girls!




Unless you are staying the Hard Rock - don%26#39;t worry about it. You will see people of every size, shape, color, width, length and any other dimension you can think of. You don%26#39;t have to be a hottie or even a semi-hottie to feel comfortable at the pools. You will fit right in- no matter what shape you are in!




Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!



I%26#39;m all smiles!




Oh yeah--just work it out, honey!





All shapes/sizes/ages/stages of fitness and post-childbirth at Venetian during my visit. Unless it%26#39;s one of those thumpy-thumpy disco-heavy pool party type pools, it%26#39;s VERY mixed and no one cares. :)




Agreed. Gotta love this thread! When we go to Hawaii, I have never seen a beautiful Island hottie in a coconut bra lounging around the hotel pool or beach. What one mostly sees are people similar to me who just want to put their big white a*# on a lounge chair and relax. I have stayed at the Mirage and it%26#39;s mostly the same thing there. Yes, we did notice some ';older'; Eastern European gentlemen in much too brief(yuck) speedos renting a cabana with gorgeous 20 something gals wearing thongs but it was certainly not the norm. You will have a great time!




';What one mostly sees are people similar to me who just want to put their big white a*# on a lounge chair and relax.';



What? There are no sisters in Hawaii? If that%26#39;s the case I%26#39;ll cross it off my list.




Doc...with your looks, I bet all those girls check you out! (his looks remind me of Anthony Boudain ladies) whoo hoo





And MaMa even though I won%26#39;t wear a suit anymore, I am proud of you for wanting to go to the pool and hope you enjoy your vacation :)




Oh yeah, I%26#39;m a real hottie I am. Tall, skinny, beer gut and no butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment