Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Stratosphere - couple of queries

Hello, I%26#39;m off to LV in October as part of my honeymoon. Would like to eat at the Stratosphere and wondered if you could book before you arrive in Vegas? The reviews etc I%26#39;ve read seems to suggest that you have to go there as soon as you arrive to try and get a booking. We will only be there for 3 days so we may miss out?





Also, I imagine you can get some pretty good photo%26#39;s of LV all lit up in the evenings. Is it ok to take cameras etc up there and is the taking of photos frowned upon? I understand there are some serious security checks before you can even get in the lift!





Any help much apprecited.



Stratosphere - couple of queries


I just back from Vegas as part of wedding/honeymoon. If you looking for somewhere lovely to dine with food, service, ambience and views I would book Alize at the Palms. It was simply divine.





I took the recommendations form loads folk on here and I so glad we did. Have a look at the webiste. P.S we got there and it was still light, we had views of the mountains and the strip, we watched the helicopters returning from GC and then the strip lights went on.





It is really a beautiful restaurant.



Stratosphere - couple of queries


There are some great photo ops on Top of the Strat, however don%26#39;t expect much on customer service. Worth one visit.





We had to check in with concierge and no security checks. We just waited in the lounge and then went up the lift. Nice views. No one stopped us taking massive video FYI.




Ok, thanks for info :-)




Ive booked a table at the Stratosphere, you need to book it over the phone, I know it has mixed reviews aswell but its somewhere ive always wanted to go too so we are gonna take ours changes!!! I%26#39;ll tell you all about it when I come back the end of May which wil give you loads of time to book it if you%26#39;s decide too.




If you could do twinkletoes, that would be great :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment