Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Comps and other things at Caesar's?

So I have booked a trip for May 1st to May 4th. This will be my second time in Vegas (last time I went was about 15 years ago, I%26#39;m sure a lot has changed). This is my annual trip as part of the seven stars package that Harrah%26#39;s offers - we are offered $500 meal credit (x2) and since I will be going with 4 others, I am not sure if this will be enough. My question is, how much can I expect to be comped at Caesar%26#39;s? I usually go to Atlantic City and get rfb but I%26#39;m not sure how it will work in vegas since we never been there as active gamblers.





How will the host situation work there?





Details my our play:





I have about 30k in tier credits and hardly any rewards credits left in my account and my wife has 110k tier credits already.





Thanks in advance!



Comps and other things at Caesar's?


You can call in advance to be assigned a host through VIP if you like, but any host on duty will be more than happy to assist you with any needs you may have during your stay like reservations show tixx etc. All show tickets, meals etc. are simply charged to your room, they evaluate charges and play at the end of your stay regardless of your RFB status in A/C.





We never had any charges that were not picked up by the end of our stay, and the hosts we spoke to were all great if our personal host was not on property.





Hope you have a wonderful and profitable stay. Based on your current point level I would not think you%26#39;d have any charges to worry about even without bonus points.



Comps and other things at Caesar's?


With you and your wives play levels don%26#39;t let anyone on this forum tell you that you have to use reward credits or pay cash. You and her are entitled to a great deal of discretionary comps, I would calculate over $600 per day, based on your average daily theoreticals. If your tier credits for the first 3 and 1/2 months of the year are over 140,000 meaning that you have churned well over $650,000 at Harrahs properties so far this year you should contact a host at Caeser%26#39;s and find out what they have available for you. When that host checks out your ADT he or she will be falling over backwards to make your trip memorable.




I agree with calling a host in advance. The biggest obstacle to a host giving discretionary comps needing you to spend all the RCs on your account first. Since you don%26#39;t have any, that shouldn%26#39;t be an issue. If you friends are gamblers too, it may help if they give their players card numbers at checkin, too, so that the comps are based on all the combined action but a host should be able to clarify that for you.




No comparison. If you are a big player in AC, you are an almost whale in Vegas. They love Diamond players and will fall over backwards for a 7 Star player. You should be fine.





But I guess my question is why is someone who puts over $500,000 through machines in a year worried about $1000 in food comps?




Harrah%26#39;s will look at your player card %26amp; see that you are 7 star, it doesn%26#39;t matter where you go or play they%26#39;ll comp you even though you haven%26#39;t played there before. I went to Lake Tahoe %26amp; Reno last year %26amp; got my room, food, shows comp from my plays in Vegas %26amp; Shreveport. I%26#39;m sure Caesars will treat you well so don%26#39;t worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment