Friday, March 30, 2012

bill's gambling hall or bally's??? hubby's 1st time to lv

my husband and i are going to vegas on 4th june 08.

this will be my 3rd time in vegas but my husbands 1st, we are both mibble 30%26#39;s.

i have booked bill%26#39;s but can now get classic room and bally%26#39;s for $40 more.

now confused where to stay.

which do you think is the better to stay in???

many thanks for your help

tanya

x x x x x

bill's gambling hall or bally's??? hubby's 1st time to lv

Tanya

keep your reservations at Bills, it is perfect for a 1st timer. Great location but small enough that it doesn%26#39;t feel too intimidating. Rooms are very nice and you can get some superb views.

The only downside is that lack of a pool but you are allowed to use the one next door FOC.

I would stay a Bills even if it was the same price as Bally%26#39;s, for $40 less you have a bargain.

Have fun

bill's gambling hall or bally's??? hubby's 1st time to lv

meant to add i have stayed at strat and luxor before.

decided to choose more central location thistime.

i would also like to thank everyone for all the advice.

previous times i have been to vegas i have booked hotel through agent not direct and have ended up paying more.

i have booked direct with bill%26#39;s this time and price has dropped by $80 all ready.

so thank you all

x x x


Bally%26#39;s has rooms for $50 on June 4 %26amp; 5. I doubt you%26#39;re paying $10/night at Bill%26#39;s! It does go up to $130 on the 6th.

Bill%26#39;s and Bally%26#39;s are right across the street from each other. I would clarify whether Bill%26#39;s guests can still use the Flamingo Pool - not having a pool in June would be a dealbreaker for me.


i%26#39;m staying 6 nights the room at bally%26#39;s is $40 more then bill%26#39;s for the 6 nights.

at mo paying $489 for bill%26#39;s for the 6 nights.

have checked and can use flamingo pool.


Oh, I thought you meant $40 a night! Keep your reservation at Bill%26#39;s.


Bill%26#39;s is my choice plan and simple. I agree with the poster that I would stay at Bill%26#39;s even if the rates were the same.

  • How to put my comforter in to its cover properly
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment