Friday, March 30, 2012

June 26-30th????

Anyone visiting Vegas June 26-30th? If so, do you know what shows you will be attending? I don%26#39;t think all the show times have been displayed that far in advance. Anything interesting going on at the end of June in Vegas?

June 26-30th????

23-7/1, MonteCarlo, Platinum, Rio.

Love, Sun 6/29.

Desert side trips to be named later.

Based on reasonable hotel pricing, not much is goin%26#39; on. Hit the pool.

June 26-30th????

I%26#39;ll be there June 24th - July 7th (or later).

Don%26#39;t know what you%26#39;ll find interesting, but the World Series of Poker is going on at the Rio then.


Jun 29 through Jul 1 - Mirage

That%26#39;s interesting about the WSOP. Thanks

LL


We%26#39;re going June 29-July 6. During the time you mentioned, we are going to Beatlefest (probably) and seeing Spamalot. Later that week we%26#39;re going to see Love.


Sister D: I could look it up, but what is Beatlefest??? Sounds like something I might be interested in.

LL


I just found out about it today myself! Here%26#39;s a link: www.thefest.com/fest/2008/Vegas/vegas.php

Apparently they have memorabilia for sale, games, people that knew the Beatles, displays, etc. Looks like a good time!


Goaliechick, are you still going to make it to the Mega on the 24th? I see you are arriving that day.

Dk..I see that you will be in town at the time of the Mega, check out the thread and see if you wold like to join us in any of the activities that are planned for forum members.

Marge


Yep! June 26 - 30 for me too! I am staying at The Hotel at Mandalay Bay. I have tickets to see LOVE and besides that no big plans. We might go to Rehab at the Hard Rock on Sunday. I know I will visit MAG for some great french onion soup and Buzios for a great martini and crap legs!


June 23-26 here.

  • deleted myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment