Friday, March 30, 2012

Ra Sushi Bar

Hello All,



First time in Vegas this weekend and some friends have made a reservation at Ra Sushi Bar. Just curious what to expect. I%26#39;ve seen mixed reviews on the food but I%26#39;m more curious about the atmosphere. Is it more like a club or more like a restaurant? Also, I%26#39;ve seen it%26#39;s not too expensive - true? Thanks in advance for any advice.



Ra Sushi Bar


Bring lots of money.



Ra Sushi Bar


Oh no - why?




Here%26#39;s a menu link with prices so you can decide- people have different ideas of ';not too expensive.';





http://www.rasushi.com/pdf/raDinner.pdf




RA is a concept owned by Benihana.. While I haven%26#39;t gone to the RA in vegas, I go to the RA in my hometown and its always packed. A fairly hip and trendy spot with a big focus on the bar area. You almost feel like you%26#39;re in a club. The Las Vegas roll is awesome, one of my favorite rolls anywhere!! I%26#39;d say their food is fairly good.. not excellent but not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment