Friday, March 30, 2012

Thank you all!

My husband is doing much better and may be home today. I just want to clear one thing up.....I was not upset about maybe having to cancel our trip, I am very upset and worried about him and just posted for some support. So if it sounded like I was just worried about a vacation then nothing could be further from the truth. All I want is a healthy, happy husband home again. Las Vegas will always be there and we can have an even more special time when he is well (which is the most important thing).



Thank you to all who understood that.



Thank you all!


That%26#39;s wonderful news! My prayers are with both of you for his recovery....you must have been out of your mind with worry. I guess a few here don%26#39;t understand the word ';venting';.



Thank you all!


Oh IP....we understood!!!





I was just trying to cheer you up by getting your thoughts back to Vegas, and I do send all my best wishes for your husband%26#39;s recovery!!!!




I must have missed the other thread, but best wishes to you and your husband.




I missed it as well - I%26#39;m sorry to hear that something happened to your husband - hope everything turns out well and that he is okay!




Thanks again for all the well wishes. He seems to be coming along nicely and yes it was very scary. Apparently he was have chest pains for two weeks before even telling me and finally decided to say something when he realized they werent going away. Thank god our doctor was as thorough as he was or it may not have come out as well as it did....it may have been too late if he wasn%26#39;t.



For all you guys (WOMEN TOO)out there please do not ignore or try to wish away any chest pains or any other signs you may have that could be related to your heart. Also take care of yourselves.....don%26#39;t eat too much fast food, smoke, etc. It can really hurt your health and will especially hurt you if you have had a relative who died from heart disease. Take care all and hopefully we will be able to celebrate his re-birth in August and if not then in the near future when he is well enough.



Liz


  • eye lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment