Monday, March 26, 2012

';What's On'; Magazine

Staying at TI this coming week %26amp; would like to know whare I could find a copy of What%26#39;s On magazine, the one with coupons, etc...





When I was last in Vegas, also @ TI, last November, there wasn%26#39;t a copy in my room %26amp; I don%26#39;t recall seeing any at the airport or in the cabs.





Thanks



';What's On'; Magazine


Many of the box office counters or information racks have What%26#39;s On. Their website allows you to buy one prior to your trip and I think it lists where you can find copies in LV too.



';What's On'; Magazine


I have always gotten it from a rack outside the Fashion Show Mall. The rack was there in August and November when I went. It was near one of the pedestrain crossovers if I remember correctly.




Harrah%26#39;s hotels usually have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment