Friday, March 30, 2012

How long do you spend at a buffet.

I was just wondering how long people spend at a buffet, how much food can you actually stuff in yourself, do you feel you get good value for what you can eat.I usually go to one in the afternoon, as the breakfast ones are wasted on me.How many times do you go up to get stuff.Im just being nosey as Im always looking at what other people have on their plates lol!!



How long do you spend at a buffet.


Hahah, I was wondering the same, I started a thread last week about this :)



How many times do you go up?



How long do you spend at a buffet.


I don%26#39;t spend long at all. I always get excited about all the wonderful food on offer and make sure I don%26#39;t eat much during the day so that I will be able to get my money%26#39;s worth. It never happens though-one plate and I%26#39;m full up!! Maybe with room for a small dessert. I think I maybe drink too much soda with my food which fills me up more than the actual food.




What I like about buffets is that they give you a chance to try all the different foods that you wouldn%26#39;t normally order if you just went to a restraunt. I am one of those people that hate ordering something new and not liking it and then having to pay for it, whilst still being hungry. My hubby is also a picky eater who can%26#39;t seem to finish a plateful of just one type of meal, but at the buffets in LV he can easily get up and go back 4 or 6 times for small amounts of different things. Plus with the exchange rate at the moment they are a real bargain.




I normally manage about 3 trips but even though I%26#39;m a meat lover I try to stay away from it as it fills me up too quickly.





I normally go Asian first, then veg and small amount of meat, then a plate of crabs legs and other seafood. Dessert often defeats me and I usually only have one drink.




4 hours, 5 full plates is a good value for the price...




5 full plates and one french girl for dessert...




As long as it takes!








Im with insomniac06. I try my hardest to save up and get super hungry, but I guess my stomach shrinks from not eating all day long so I make a salad trip and a meat or sushi trip and its over.





The last time we went for 10 nights, I got really used to eating alot, I gained 4lbs on our trip but my husband gained over 10lbs...hehehehe





Biscuits and gravy, I dont understand it, but he loves it...ugh. 10 mornings of that will put weight on anyone.





stace




I usually go up four times once for small salady food, then i would get picky food like ribs, chicken wings etc, then I get up for my main dinner which could be anything as im not fussy, then I have dessert I usually make myself sick with these trying a bit of everything.I then get a cup of tea or should I say hot water and I bring my own british teabag! You cant beat that to end it off.I dont drink much soda through my buffet so thats why I prob can eat more frequent, I spend about hour and a half, I have to say the most relaxing and enjoyable was monte carlo, the most rushed one although enjoyable was paris, the server was not the most pleasant which doesnt help any.I like to take my time and not feel too rushed,can anyone recommend any other relaxing buffets, that arent too pricy eg wynn.Although i do wana try that some time on my forthcoming trip as I have heard its great.


  • beauty salons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment