Friday, March 30, 2012

Best Time to book Vegas Trip

I am going to Vegas in November around 22nd. I was wondering when the best time to book would be? Am I best to book it now as there are some good deals just now or would I be best to wait until nearer the time?



Best Time to book Vegas Trip


I always find the best deals are around three months in advance that is when the hotels update their deals. Go onto the hotels you are interested in staying and signup for their email promotions they really pay off.



I always book airfare seperate and get your alerts activated on the airfare sites. The airfare right now is just going to keep going up I think with the price of fuel. So if you find a good deal for air jump on it!!





Cheers!!



Best Time to book Vegas Trip


This far out, how you book is more important than when. If you see a hotel you like and a hotel that fits your range, go ahead and book but go direct with the hotel and make sure you can cancel it. That close to Thanksgiving, rates tend to fall 2-3 months out so you may be able to score a better deal later.

No comments:

Post a Comment