Friday, March 30, 2012

Tiffany's and Harry Winston?

I thought I read someplace that these stores are in Vegas in one of the shopping areas at either the miracle mile shops or the forum shops or possibly the Wynn. Can anyone verify? Need to know where to go if I win big $$$$ Thanks :-)

Tiffany's and Harry Winston?

Harry Winston is in the Forum Shops.

Good luck!

Tiffany's and Harry Winston?

Tiffanys in Bellagio


There is a Tiffany and Co located in the Bellagio and at the Forum Shops...not sure of any other locations.


Forum Shops at Caesars has both:

www.simon.com/mall/directory.aspx?ID=224


There is also a Cartier or two around out there.


Easy access to Harry W%26#39;s is through the entrance where Joe%26#39;s Seafood restaurant has their valet parking. I visted the shop last week and while I could afford Tiffany%26#39;s with a modest win HW%26#39;s would have required a progressive jackpot win.

Hope you win big!


Oh Diva21 I totally forgot about Cartier!!!!!

The chances of actually making a purchase at any of these fine retail establishments is probably zero but it%26#39;s always nice to look and who knows, if I go gaga over something not too expensive, hubby might be in a most generous mood. Sure would be sweet to hit a jackpot big enough to cover a purchase for some new bling.


I%26#39;ll see you at Tiffany%26#39;s if I win too! haha

  • favorite baby names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment