Friday, March 30, 2012

Mirage vs TI

I have a reservation at both places....(will cancel one) We have a better room reserved at TI but I want to do a lot of pool time and I heard Mirage has the better pool. I%26#39;m torn. any recent experiences will be appreciated. Thanks

Mirage vs TI

Not terribly recent . . . but we%26#39;ve stayed at both (two and three years ago). I prefer Mirage . . . not only because of the pool area, but the property as a whole, location, and dining choices.

Mirage vs TI

Tough choice! The rooms at TI are nicer than the unrenovated rooms at Mirage. The bathrooms are larger at TI. But if a good pool is important, then Mirage wins hands down. I have stayed at both and I can honestly say that I would be very happy either place. The pool at TI is OK, but it is very small. It gets very crowded. I never felt crowded at Mirage, even when it was very busy. I do like the smaller feel of TI though. Like I said....tough choice! LOL!


Once the Mirgae rooms are done, it would be Mirage hands down-

The rooms at TI are currently a bit nicer, and have great beds.

  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment