Friday, March 30, 2012

Rio Buffet

Does anyone recommend the World Carnival Buffet at the Rio? I searched the forums and can%26#39;t seem to find any recommendations for it. It seems everyone likes Paris, Bellagio, Wynn, etc. Is there something wrong with the one at Rio, or is it not frequented because it%26#39;s not on the strip?



Rio Buffet


something is wrong, very wrong.



a local posted a review recently a few days after the opening, try to find it - search and sort by date.



someone may find it and post



the general consensus is it%26#39;s bad, overpriced and the food just not appetizing.



Rio Buffet


I am thinking that bridge fan is referring to the review on the Village Seafood buffet at Rio. It is over priced and has decreased in quality and value over the years. It was wonderful before Harrah%26#39;s.





(bridge please correct me if I am mistaken)





The World Carnival Buffet has also slipped a bit over the years. I ate there a week ago last Saturday and had a wonderful meal of fresh and attractive choices. It is not the same standard as Wynn, Paris, Bellagio, but it is still a large buffet with many choices.





We had a good meal with plenty of choices for everyone in our party.




The Carnival buffet is OK, nothing to write home about. The seafood buffet is overpriced fish bait.




VHB,





You always have such a way with words! LOL




We love the World Carnival Buffet---we eat there everytime we are in Vegas--it is one of the largest buffet%26#39;s around, and has something for everyone, I don%26#39;t think you will be disappointed, they have always had good quality food when we have eaten there, I think most on this forumn are refering to the seafood buffet there, I%26#39;ve heard that it is not that good, and over priced.




I mentioned it in my last trip report (from Feb of this year)





We%26#39;ve wanted to eat there for years and just never made it until this year...it was ok, but I am glad we had points to use on our Total Rewards Cards since the night we were there it was ok but not worth the cost.





It was a case of lots of choices but not lots of flavor to the food. Although the gellato was wonderful!!!




The reason you can%26#39;t find it is because it%26#39;s called ';Carnival Wolrd';, not ';World Carnival';. It%26#39;s the biggest buffet in Vegas with great variety and good quality. I recommend it for lunch.




OK, so I can arrange words properly, I just can%26#39;t type...';Carnival World Buffet';!




I ate there several years ago and enjoyed it. Lots of choices and loved the dessert section.




Good deal if you have the coupon in the Las Vegas Advisor Pocketbook of Values.

No comments:

Post a Comment