Friday, March 30, 2012

CLS Las Vegas Limousine Company.

Anyone know anything about them.



Are they reliable.



Are they good.



Anyone used them.



CLS Las Vegas Limousine Company.


CLS is a very reputable limo service and has a large presence in Vegas. I%26#39;ve used them for towncar and excursion service before and their drivers were very professional. I%26#39;d recommend them.



CLS Las Vegas Limousine Company.


I used them last week for a trip to Lake Las Vegas. I did not choose them, it was arranged by the concierge at our hotel. I didn%26#39;t talk to the company.



The driver picked us up at 11am and we were scheduled for 2 hours. The limo was nice, although nothing special, and the driver was a nice older gentleman supplementing his retirement. He knew the area very well, and took us on a tour around the lake, describing some celebrities homes and showing us points of interest.



Then he dropped us off at Ritz-Carlton so we could walk through the shopping village and have lunch. On the way back I asked him to stop at the Las Vegas sign, and he gladly took pictures.



We kept him almost 3 hours, and the cost was $72/hr, which was added to our hotel bill. BTW: The concierge did say they had a towncar at a lower rate.



We were very pleased and I would recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment