Friday, March 30, 2012

Roy's Las Vegas Restaurants

I have eaten at the Roy%26#39;s in Kauai and it was excellent but have not tried in Vegas. Has anyone tried either of the ones in Vegas? I would assume it%26#39;s comparable but you never know=) Thanks for any feedback!



Roy's Las Vegas Restaurants


I%26#39;m pretty sure the Roy%26#39;s in Hawaii do not have the great value prix fixe menu that the US locations do...I%26#39;ve eaten at Roy%26#39;s in Orlando and Dallas and they were both identical in look (layout and decor) and food.





Where is the one in Las Vegas?



Roy's Las Vegas Restaurants


Duh, before anyone says ';but Hawaii is part of the US'; I meant Mainland. :)




Roy%26#39;s - Las Vegas



(702) 691-2053



620 E. Flamingo Road



Las Vegas NV 89119



Roy%26#39;s - Summerlin



(702) 838-3620



8701 West Charleston Blvd.



Las Vegas NV 89117




Only bridge would nail you for that one, lol




Roys is rated number 6 and 7 by Zagat and is excellent. They have two locations, both off-strip on West Chrleston and East Flamingo.




Thanks VHB! I have been craving the ribs since my trip a few years ago to Kauai so this may be my opportunity=)




I ate at the one at East Flamingo last year. Roy%26#39;s is my relliable stand by and the LV is about the same as the Chicago one.





They are not quite as good as his 4 in Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment