Friday, March 30, 2012

Luxor Tower Luxury Suite, thinking of upgrading.

Anyone care to share thoughts on upgrading to one of these suites upon checkin?





Comment on the suites themselves?



Luxor Tower Luxury Suite, thinking of upgrading.


Bump



Luxor Tower Luxury Suite, thinking of upgrading.


Here%26#39;s a silly question....what does ';bump'; mean??





I%26#39;ve seen it here many times, yet have no clue what it means?




Since no one has commented, I%26#39;ll offer my two cents! We stayed at Luxor on our first visit to Vegas in 2002. We arrived late on a Saturday night and they did not have any king n/s rooms left. To make up for getting a smoking room, the woman at check-in upgraded us to a 1 bdrm suite. From what I can see on their website, our room looked the same as the ';Luxury Suite';. Anyway, we loved the room! It was at the end of the hall, so it was a longer walk back to the room, but it was awesome to have a separate bedroom, a huge marble %26amp; tile bathroom, a sitting area and dining/wetbar area. It didn%26#39;t even smell like smoke even though there was an ashtray on the table. I can%26#39;t comment on the cost of the upgrade, but I can say that I thought the room was great and if we stay at Luxor again I would consider upgrading if it wasn%26#39;t too expensive.





';bump'; is just a way of keeping your post on the first page of the forum so that hopefully someone will respond to your question.




We stayed in the suites back a couple of years ago. They were pretty nice. Was great having a mini frig in the room.





I guess it comes down to the cost. We upgraded to the suite for $25/night and $50/night on Friday and Saturday. Our base was free for that trip. Do not think I would do it for a big dollar difference.




Have never stayed at Luxor, can%26#39;t help you there! Did you decide on LAX or Studio 54? Hope you guys have a fantastic time golfing and enjoying! I know my husband looks forward to his guy%26#39;s golf trip all year, as I look forward to my girl%26#39;s vegas trip! Weather seems to be going up and down, hope it goes up some more! Have a safe flight and a great trip! Leave for ORD at 5 am tomorrow, can%26#39;t wait!!




We will be close behind....... Friday flight departs O%26#39;Hare at 8:30.





Sun, golf, pools, drinks, food, gambling....... What else could anyone want??!! LOL




I think you are a day behind. You leave Friday, right? We are tomorrow (Thursday). Friend flies from Des Moines to ORD, then we both get on the same flight and head out. Should be a fun flight. A few bloody mary%26#39;s and catching up, then arriving in Vegas by 10 am. What more could you ask for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment