Friday, March 30, 2012

phone card vs cell phone

We leave on Sunday (YAY) for our first trip to Vegas. Leaving behind three kids with my SIL, one child is special needs. I tend to call home a lot to make sure he is doing okay and just wanted to know if hotels charge for calls. We are at the excaliber. I know some hotels will charge for any call, local or 800 and some won%26#39;t. Just wondering if it will even be worth trying to save the time off my cell phone or not.



phone card vs cell phone


anyone?



phone card vs cell phone


I use my cell phone all the time so I don%26#39;t pay that close attention to the phone charges. I did notice that most hotels will charge a fee for even a phone card call from the room. If you%26#39;re cell plan is unforgiving for long distance calls, you may want to invest in a prepaid phone with a company that has a fixed rate nationwide. When you are done with it, you can find lots of places that would appreciate it as a donation.




Thanks Leo!


  • eye lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment