Thursday, April 26, 2012

MGM or Mirage?

Gaming aside...which would be your choice?



MGM or Mirage?


I think I%26#39;d rather stay at the Mirage because of the better location. MGM is a tad too far down the south end of the strip for me.



MGM or Mirage?


We absolutely love the MGM!! We dont mind the walking and the monorail is right there.




I like Mirage better but I think the rooms at MGM are a little nicer right now. This will change soon as the Mirage rooms are being renovated. I admit I%26#39;m biased because the gaming is excellent at Mirage and you didn%26#39;t want that to influence our opinions. I like the restaurants at both places and the pools are excellent at both.




They both are good.... but we love the MGM! The Pools are great! We love to walk around and if we get tired... we take the tram!




I like them both, but would probably take Mirage at the same price.




We really love the Mirage, have stayed there many time. We said that we would never stay anyware else.





But....We got free rooms at the MGM and we are going to stay there for the first time in June. We are excited to stay some where new but are also a little nevous.




'; vegasaddicts ';





You will love it! We always stayed at the Mirage and went with some friends, that got us a better deal at the MGM.... It has been 4 years... and we have not gone back to the Mirages to stay... We love to Play over there... but we love the rooms and you cant beat the pool! =)





You are going to have a blast! We are going again a week from Tues!! CAN%26#39;T WAIT!!!!




I would choose MGM, I actually like it%26#39;s location a lot!




Mirage! I am native Las vegan and we love the mirage. The mgm is so spread out as far as property goes. You will walk miles just inside the hotel. I think that the mirage has better restaurants and I personally like the pool much more. The mirage has such a great feel to it. It smells of Hawaii and really does a fine job at bringing the outside in. The flowers alone in the mirage would make my decision. They employ some of the best florists nationwide. I dont think you would regret the mirage and the location is more prime in relation to the other upcale properties. It just lends itself to the whole experience. Have a great time!




I like the Mirage location but i would choose MGM.

No comments:

Post a Comment