Thursday, April 26, 2012

Vegas bad dream!

I woke up this morning in a cold sweat. I guess I am really thinking too much about my Vegas trip. I%26#39;ve heard that if you tell your dream it won%26#39;t come true so...here it goes!

My dream started at one of those strip malls. I was walking around thinking ';I know there is something I%26#39;m forgetting to do';. I bought some stuff and went home. In my dream I fast forwarded to the next day. I woke up, looked at the clock, and my flight is scheduled to leave in ONE HOUR. I was in a panic. I called my friend, she was still sleeping. She said she%26#39;d drive herself to the airport and I%26#39;d get a ride. I wasn%26#39;t packed. I threw stuff in a suitcase and got dressed. OMG - that is what I was supposed to do - get a pedicure! Bare tootsies. Can%26#39;t wear sandals!!! Too late now, grabbed a bottle of polish and off I went.

Now I%26#39;m getting a ride to the airport, which is by my dad, the world%26#39;s slowest driver. Why not my husband??? Who knows!!! I tell him - pull over - I%26#39;ll drive. I drive like crazy and get there. Jump out of the car and rush into the airport. I find my friend and we get in line. I don%26#39;t have my boarding pass, my email confirmations for our car, room or ';O'; - nothing! I%26#39;m calling my husband trying to get him to print the stuff and get it to the airport. He can%26#39;t figure it out. Look at the clock. Flight leaving in 15 minutes. OMG. Get through ticketing. Run to security line. I start going through my purse and I have a steak knife, the large knife I use to cut bread, a cork screw....why...WHY??? I%26#39;m frantically throwing stuff out and I am next. Finally get through there, onto the people mover to the air side of the terminal. My friend yells RUN and then...........I wake up!!!

I really need to get away, LOL!!! Is it Friday yet? I%26#39;m setting 2 alarm clocks and my cell phone alarm.

Anyone else have crazy dreams about Vegas before they go?

Vegas bad dream!

Lmaooooooooooooo!!!!!

You seriously need some pills for that!

Too funny!

Vegas bad dream!

LOL, that is just too much. I actually have dreams like that everytime I have a flight that leaves earlier than noon. The night before is horrible and I am better off not sleeping at all.


lol- very amusing! well written =D


Actually, what you need is a drink!!


At least you weren%26#39;t naked, too.


15-

I know you, you%26#39;ll be there at the airport with bells on REALLY EARLY. Have a great trip and relax. Enjoy the shows and win some $$$$.

Deb


You%26#39;ll be fine, just don%26#39;t forget your purse when you leave to go to the airport! LOL ;-) Have a great time in Vegas!


You need this trip bad.


LOL! Set two alarms in case one fails, double check for money, credit cards, and ID. Anything you forget you can get in LV, including a pedicure.

I hope you have a great trip and in this case NOT a dream come true. :-%26gt;


Thanks everyone. Yes, I will be at the airport really, really early, and I will have many alarms set. I do need this trip, bad!!! I also need a drink, but not now. I should be cleaning the house, and getting stuff ready since this I work all week, but of course, I went to soccer and now I%26#39;m back on here. Thanks for the nice comments. I really can%26#39;t wait! :)

  • cs files
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment