Thursday, April 26, 2012

Help..HET points expiring 05/06/08-Canuks?

Have too many points to let go and can%26#39;t get back before the deadline the email just advised a few moments ago will expire....only need to get one credit to maintain....any canuks on their way that would be willing to use my card and money to save the points? Willmake the whole procedure as painless as possible...



Help..HET points expiring 05/06/08-Canuks?


Have you thought about getting a Total Rewards Visa card? I have one since I am not always available to get to a Harrah%26#39;s property before my points expire. Also, when I opened my account, I was given a 2,500 extra points.



Help..HET points expiring 05/06/08-Canuks?


good advice...I%26#39;m going to look into that and hopefully avoid this situation in future...




I believe that the card is only open to residents of the u.s. Goin%26#39; on wed night so card probably won%26#39;t make it here on time.




I asked a similar question regarding expiring RC%26#39;s a few days ago and my post was removed!!, I too have quite a few $$%26#39;s in my account and would like to send my TR card with a friend so that they don%26#39;t expire and be used for a future trip. I did enquire and the TR Credit card is not available to Canadian residents.




I am going May 9 and would be happy to upgrade your card but it looks like it would be a little late.



Sorry I can%26#39;t be of more help.



Look at the May Thread and see if anyone would play your card for you.



There has to be people out there that would be willing to keep your points alive. I know that it is not that easy in Canada as compared to the States as to the points.




sarvansc - I sent you a message. Let me know if I can be of help.




Ring Harrah%26#39;s reservations and try to get them to connect you to the Total Rewards staff.



If you can connect with them, tell them you had planned on making reservations, but will be there next month, and could they swipe the card for you.



(actually done on the computer).



Worked for me.



One idea here, though.



Don%26#39;t bother saving your points.



Use them up as you go along.



Funny though. If you can have a friend use your card on a penny slot machine you get an extra six months on your comps.



But, if not, you lose it all.



Of course, the whole idea is to make you come back and play some more. Marketing genius%26#39;s.

No comments:

Post a Comment