Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Las Vegas to Grand Cannon overnight trip

My husband and I will be going to Las Vegas for one week in November. We have been a few times and have made two quick small plane trips to the Grand Cannon. This trip we would like to stay overnight at the Grand Cannon. My understanding is that it is around a five hour drive so I was thinking of surprising him with an overnight trip that involves flying to the Grand Cannon.





Does anyone know a good company that does overnight trips to the Grand Cannon from Las Vegas?





Thanks





Las Vegas to Grand Cannon overnight trip


The only company I know that runs an overnight tour is Grandcanyontours.com. But they do not stay inside the park which is a major disadvantage. I also think their trip is expensive for what you get. Would you consider driving? I think that is the best way to do an overnight at the Canyon.



Las Vegas to Grand Cannon overnight trip


That has to be one Grand Cannon to make it worth a 5 hour drive.




Sorry for the spelling mistake!!!





Thanks for the reply!




Sorry safetylady, it was too good to pass on.



Although the drive is long, it%26#39;s my opinion that spending a day or even two at the canyon is worth the drive. The drive isn%26#39;t incredibly exciting, but there are unique things to see along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment