Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Anyone seen any MGM $69.00 rates for Sept?



Hi everyone;





Stayed at MGM for $69.00 last November and loved it. Want to go back with my two sisters, best friend and daughter for my 50th B%26#39;day in Sept for a few days and then my hubby will fly down to stay for a few more. The rates I am seeing are much higher and I can%26#39;t find any fatwallet codes that work for the 8th through the 16th or 17th. Perhaps they have just not posted Sept rates yet. Anyone seen any good rates for MGM or NYNY for that matter.







Anyone seen any MGM $69.00 rates for Sept?


It%26#39;s too early to see discounts for September. They may be out in July? If you%26#39;re a Player%26#39;s Club Member . . . perhaps a little earlier than that?



Anyone seen any MGM $69.00 rates for Sept?


I agree with the first responder. We trolled around for decent rates a few months ahead of our trip (April 30!) and did not hit the low rent jackpot ($700 for 5 nights in Celebrity Spa Suite) until about a week ago.





My advice...book something now and then keep an eye on fatwallet.com...the hotel will gladly modify your rate over the phone.




You going to believe someone who%26#39;s name is ';Plain Crazy'; !!!??? LOL J/K!





I agree with the first two posters, it seems to be too early.




Much of November is traditionally a slow time in LV, hence the deep discounts.



September is busy and popular, promo rates will not be as cheap as Novemeber promos.




We got the 69.00 rate last August. I am dying to stay at MGM again, I thought it was fabulous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment