Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Trent Carlini/Elvis at sahara

Hi



After weeks of reading and some help from very kind people i had set my heart on seeing the Elvis show at the sahara (will see big Elvis at bills as staying there)



But have been told he is not that good has anyone seen him lately



I LOVE elvis and want to see someone good a few people have said carlini is a bit full of his self



Is it worth going to see this show





Any help would be great



Trent Carlini/Elvis at sahara


Annmarie- We saw Trent Carlini last August at the Sahara. The show was fun. I%26#39;m sure you%26#39;ll enjoy it. I did expect a little more - not sure what - but it was still an enjoyable evening. If you%26#39;re a big Elvis fan, then I';m sure you%26#39;ll like it. I do agree that the show wasn%26#39;t GREAT, but it was good. If you%26#39;re a big Elvis fan, I wouldn%26#39;t tell you not to see it.





We got our tickets at the half-price ticket booth the day of the show, although they were only like $10 off, not half price for some reason...





Big Elvis at Bills was alot of fun too!





have fun!



Trent Carlini/Elvis at sahara


Hi





We enjoyed the show, I would go again, but will not because there are too many others to see.



Don%26#39;t forget to go to the Hilton and get your picture taken with the statue of Elvis!!







Clive




Hi fellow Elvis fan!! When are you going to Vegas??




Hi





We leave the UK on 28th April but not going straight to Vegas, we will be at Sunset Station 2/3 May then Golden Nugget 4/5/6 then going to Laughlin Golden Nugget 7/8/9/10 then back to Vegas 11/12/13/14 at the MGM and then home on the 15th.



A few years back we visited the Elvis-a-rama in Vegas which was good and Anne Margaret was there to answer any questions but I afraid it has gone now I belive it moved to Hawaii.



Also if you go downtown there is usually a ';Elvis'; walking around, good for a laugh.







Clive




I was one of the ones who recommended skipping Trent Carlini. We bought tickets and went anyway, even after reading a lot of less than favorable reviews. We really enjoyed him on ';America%26#39;s Next Best Thing';, and he won.





If you have your heart set on seeing him - go! See for yourself. The tickets are not that pricey and it is a very good show. Terrific back up band and singers and lots of costume changes.





I thought it would be great fun to see an Elvis show while in Las Vegas. We just didn%26#39;t care much for Trent. But, you may think otherwise.




I saw the show last Oct on my visit out. The show was well okay. What bothered me the most was the pacing of the show. He looks great and sounds great, but for me there is to much changing of costums which are to represent different ';era%26#39;s'; of Elvis. For overall Elvisness I liked the guy at the Legends show at the IP better, but it%26#39;s not 100% Elvis, but a host of people doing other stars with Elvis being the closing act. It%26#39;s a nice show and enjoyable, just not great, if you can get discounted tickets like I did then it%26#39;s okay.




I totally agree about the costume changes. After a while, I was convinced that Trent was just showing off how good he looked in them. And, how odd was the name badge ';Carlini'; on the army uniform?




Do any of the impersonators who were on the Vernon Kay show last year( Worlds greatest Elvis impersonator) have shows in Vegas?




Thanks everyone



well i am going to go and see the show now



if i like him great if not well at least i went



will also go to the ledgens show to check that elvis out and the hilton to see the statue will see big elvis as we staying at bills



we will be there in sep anyone else got any elvis things to see please let me know



as you may have noticed i love elvis even thought or redoing vows at the elvis chappel but will see about that can only subject my hubby to so much elvis





Thanks everyone



Annemarie




Annemarie,





The statue of Elvis at the Hilton has been moved outside and to the right of the main entry of the hotel.





It used to be just inside so thought I would give you a heads up. :-%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment