Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pre Trip Report- My adult trip, ..

In keeping with the other people on this forum I will do a pre trip report before my 05/23-05/26 trip.



I have a ways to go but I have a few minutes to spare now so here goes.





I have stayed at many of the hotels on the strip and one downtown and I have decided that the quality of my room, bed and linens is very important to me.



I have decided I would like to have nice room to ';escape'; to when I want to get away from the noise, crowds and smoke.





I will be staying at the Four Seasons and I can not wait. I always come back from LV exhausted since I do not slow down during the day while I am there so I am going try the 4 seasons for rest and relaxation during the day and party on the strip at night.



FourSeasons does charge alot for a room but I got stay 2 nights get one free promo and you also get free bottled water everyday in your room and coffee in the lobby at no additonal charge.





Based on TR%26#39;s and other reports the Four Seasons has a private pool where hopefully I can lay in the shade and read and just try to relax. They also have a nice work out room that I get access to at no extra cost and in keeping with my regular walking routine I will try to use at least once while I am there. The FS also gives you ice water, fruit and ice pops pool side as part of your hotel stay so that is a added bonus for me since I spend alot of money on bottled water while in LV.





I have tickets for Mama Mia for 05/24 and Jersey boys 05/25 so I can%26#39;t wait for those shows, I love musicals.





And for those who had nasty retorts regarding drinking in front of my child (ie- child abuse), Tia wont be with me this trip so I plan to consume many drinks- gasp!! and even have champange with my brunch.. Well maybe 3 drinks in 1 day LOL..



So I am warning those faint at heart individuals that my trip report will mention drinks and their prices- which I feel is important since I hate being suprised when I get the bill.





I plan on eating dinner Friday night at Border Grill and maybe Margaritaville Sunday night but if I can sign up and win points for the Wynn buffet then thats dinner before Jersey boys.





For all of you who are going soon have a blast and be safe..



Pre Trip Report- My adult trip, ..


What you have planned sounds absolutely wonderful to me. I%26#39;ll be very interested in reading the details of your report after you%26#39;ve been to Vegas and want to hear all about your stay at the Four Seasons. I know you are going to love it!





My husband and I are trying something new next trip as well, we%26#39;re going off strip and staying May 27-31 at Green Valley Ranch.





Have a wonderful time at the Four Seasons!



Pre Trip Report- My adult trip, ..


TiaLaura...looking forward to seeing/reading your report. I hope you have a great time and enjoy everything you have planned. I also plan to have some down time during my trip in June. It%26#39;s a vacation...a rest..that does not mean you need to be going 24/7 unless you want to.





Mage




Gabby you have a blast I would love to try GVR but I never drive so I try to stay where I can walk around.





I can not wait for the 4 Seasons and then I am trying The Hotel suite for Thanksgiving.





I want a trip report from you would love to hear about GVR, you got to try the apple pancakes at the Original Pancake house there at GVR. I have never tried the LV one but have had them in CA and was really good but big.




Mage thanks, I would like to try to go to LV in June maybe next year since due to daycare issues I will be taking 5 of the 10 weeks off from work and Tia and I will need something to do.



Have fun and I am going to make my self relax even if it kills me..LOL.




Have a great trip ~ party hard and relax hard :)





I really appreciate it when people list the prices of their food and drink ~ I hate not knowing how much something is going to cost me ~ when I go away for the weekend or a few days I%26#39;m not so worried but when we go on holiday especially to the US it is usually 14nights+ and I can%26#39;t afford to not know ~ I need to be able to budget and plan ahead so any info you can give will be greatly appreciated





Have fun




I think your trip sounds wonderful - what a nice treat to yourself. I%26#39;ve been in one of the FS rooms visiting with a friend (we didn%26#39;t stay there) and it was just lovely, so relaxing. We ate dinner at the Charlie Palmer steak house in the FS - it was a long time ago, but I remember liking the atmosphere even if the steak wasn%26#39;t one of my top 10.




thanks everybody, will note meals and prices so I can include them in my TR.




Thanks that will be great :)




Have a couple of stiff ones for me TIALAURA! It sounds like you are getting things in proper order in anticipation of a really great time. I%26#39;m a tad bit envious of course!



Bon voyage.




Your trip sounds wonderful! I will be going the first time this summer with my husband and we plan to partake in quite a few beverages of the adult kind as well!!



I didn%26#39;t read the previous posts you speak of, but I do not understand why people have a problem with parents drinking in front of their children. The lesson to be taught is this is for adults only, I am not going to drive after and I will handle my alcohol responsibily. I think too many people keep their children in bubbles and then when the child goes into the real world they sometimes become out of control! (My college roommate being one of them). My husband%26#39;s family is Italian and he had wine from a very early age and I have to say... all the children have grown up to be very responsible drinkers and there is not an alcoholic in the bunch. Same thing over in Italy. Wine is a part of every meal but breakfast. The amount of drinking and driving incidents there doesn%26#39;t come close to the amount here!





Have an awesome (but responsible) time and be sure to tell us all about it!!


  • applying makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment